Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanks Pete

Happy Thanksgiving!  During Thanksgiving I'm often reminded to be thankful for the food I have, the house I have, my clothes, my parents, my school, and of course my friends. There are several people I am thankful for in our English class, however because the assignment is only requesting one person the person I am thankful for in this blog is Peter.  This is the first year that we've had classes together and although we were friends last year I feel like we've become much better friends this year.  I don't think that there is much to say except that I'm very thankful to have him as a friend. We both have a similar sense of humor and whenever we are together we always have a good time.  I'm thankful that I really got to know you better this year Peter and I don't think English or P.E. would have been nearly as fun as they are if I didn't have them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment