Thursday, August 29, 2013

Me

Hi my name is Dillon Jacobson and I'm a sophomore at Whitney M. Young Magnet Highschool.  During my free time I like to hang out with friends, watch TV, and play lacrosse.  I also like going to the beach, riding my bike, listening to music and going to the movies.  I love comedy and humor and I like to think that I'm pretty funny myself although I think I have a very specific kind of humor. I have one older brother and a 6 year old golden retriever. I really enjoy math because it's very straight forward and it's very easy to know what to do and when to do it.  I sometimes struggle with creative writing because it takes a while for me to think about what i want tot right about, but once i get my idea I start to get very into it and get very focused on what I'm writing about. Overall if I had to describe myself in a couple words I would say I'm smart, funny, and quite frankly just tall.  I'm always receiving comments on how tall I am and I think it really has become a large part of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment